State of CT Energy Regulation
- Department of Energy and Environmental Protection (DEEP)
- Climate Change Page
- Energy Filings This page is a valuable source of all documents related to DEEP Energy initiatives.
- The CT Green Bank was formed in 2011 as the first green bank in the nation. It works with private-sector investors to promote attractive, sustainable financing for clean energy projects.
- The Governor’s Council on Climate Change (GC3) was formed on Earth Day 2015 to work out the details of meeting the State’s goals of reducing greenhouse gases (GHG) by 80% from 2001 levels by 2050. GC3 meetings are constructive, informative and pragmatic.
- Public Utilities Regulatory Authority (PURA), amongst other roles, regulates the rates and services of the state’s electric, gas, water and telecommunications utilities.